Woodward County commissioners at Monday morning’s meeting will discuss extending the burning ban through August 15.
The meeting begins at 10 a.m. at the courthouse.
Other items on the agenda include:
– Declaration of a state of emergency due to a forest fire
– Woodward County Fire Department Fund Transfer
– Six Month Sealed Offer B-22-23 Countywide Asphalt Grinding and Milling
– Discussion on the offer on the property Garvey & Marum Block 11 Lot 3 & Cline Park Block 15 Lots 11 & 12 received at Treasurer via resale property taxes
– Lease agreement with ODOT and Woodward County District #2
Routine elements include:
– Estimated needs of the County Treasury Fund and request for credits for July 2022
– Resolution R-22-45 Determination of maximum monthly road expenses for July 2022
– Treasurer’s monthly report
– Annual financial statements and footnotes for the year ended 06/30/2022
– District #3 requisitioners/receivers
– Monthly report of the clerk’s files
The Woodward Board of Education will meet Monday evening at 6 p.m. on the second floor of the Board of Education Building.
Consent agenda items that will be approved or declined with a single vote, unless Board members wish to discuss or vote separately, are:
– Approval of the July 2022 financial reports
-Approval of the Treasurer’s report – July 2022
– Approval of budget revisions for the 2022-2023 financial year
– Approval of expenditures, transfer of funds and financial statement of the Woodward Public Schools Activities Fund for July 2022
– Approval of salary charges for August 2022 (official documentation will be presented to the Board at the September meeting)
– Approval of the 2022-2023 school year for students; consist of at least one thousand and eighty (1,080) hours of classroom instruction in accordance with EBA policy
– Approval of Hawkins recruitment for August 2022
– Approval of the vocational and technological education contract of the OK department for the secondary and technological education program(s) for the 2022-2023 school year
– Approval of new mentor teachers 2022-2023
– Approval of the participation agreement between the Oklahoma State Dept. of Education (OSDE), Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) and Woodward Public Schools
– Approval of Meal Rates 2022-2023
– Approval of the agreement between Woodward Public Schools and the Town of Woodward for School Resource Officers for the 2022-2023 fiscal year
– Approval of start and end times for 2022-2023
– Review and vote to approve, disapprove or file new charges, claims, additional claims and additional payroll for July 2022
The action items to be discussed are:
– Review and vote to approve, disapprove or file the 2022-2023 Broadcasting Agreement
– Review and vote to approve, disapprove or table the Special Education Paraprofessional Allocation proposal
– Consider and vote to approve, disapprove, or appoint Woodward Middle School adjunct teachers for the 2022-2023 school year.
In executive session, board members will discuss the August staff report and additional athletic work assignments.
All votes will be taken in open session.